Registration and morning coffee for the sessions is at 08:30 and sessions will conclude at 16:00. Lunch, morning and afternoon tea provided.
This workshop is to identify, understand and discuss the use of parking data and technologies that will support the ultimate goal of revenue generation and driver experience improvement. During this highly interactive session the facilitator will explain why the move to digitally capturing parking data can be an essential tool to evaluate your parking operations and find ways to make improvements that help generate revenue and improve the driver experience. The workshop aims to educate delegates to identify the right pproaches, methodologies and uses of parkin data to ultimately benefit the operator and their customers. Parking operators/owners should be evaluating their data to see if they are reaching their goals and maximizing their parking real estate. The workshop will enable the use of different technologies and data approaches to help make strategic decisions to achieve revenue and driver experience goals.
This session will include:
- Methods and technology for parking data capturing
- Which parking data you should be capturing
- How to collect, interpret and keep track of data effectively
- Identifying the right data to use for problem solving or achieving your goals
- What to do with the captured parking data
- How to use the parking data to increase revenue and improve driver experience
- Parking and driver behavioural forecasting using parking data
- Data sharing and privacy policies
Director of Technology
Jade Software Corporation
This workshop will discuss and create understanding around using dynamic parking management strategies that will aid in easy but flexible management of car parks or parking bays. In this interactive session the facilitator identifies and explains methodologies, echnologies and use cases to aid and facilitate dynamic parking management strategies. The workshop aims to educate delegates to identify the right methodologies for their individual practises, and to strategise and understand how to efficiently use these ethodologies and technologies for dynamic parking management. The workshop will enable the use of different methodologies and technologies to aid in flexible and agile management strategies to achieve smooth management of your car parks or parking bays.
This session will include:
- Assessing where your organization is at when it comes to dynamic parking management strategies
- Different methods of dynamic parking management strategies
- Technologies which can aid and facilitate dynamic parking management strategies
- What are the usual steps in developing a dynamic parking management strategy?
- Who should be investing in dynamic parking management strategies and how to correctly incorporate it into your business/organisation?
- How to develop and implement a tailored dynamic parking management strategy that fits your business/organisation.
- Exploring case studies from other councils and private parking operators and assessing what would works for you.
- How future development and city growth will affect dynamic parking management strategies